Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail

"Surviving to Fight means Fighting to Survive"

Click here to listen to the show


Friday 28 February 2014

Show Content 28th February 2014



Show Notes


I start this week with the Blizzard Survival Discount Offer, and then onto Ribz Discount Offer Wilderness121 Discount Offer, This Year’s wilderness Gathering,  then move on to -How to Clean a Hydration Pack, Support these companies, Bug-Out Checklist, The myFC Power Trekk Review, DIY Survival Candles, Heat wave be prepared, More companies to support, What I Carry Daily-My EDC, Camp Safety, Summer Survival Tips, Let’s look at Nuclear Threats, Natural Insect Repellents, Wilderness Survival Techniques to Remember, Dirty Bomb Attack, Survival Kit Fishing, Making Cordage from Natural Fibres.

I have to admit that this week I am not well enough to record my show. I am very out of breath and cannot get upstairs to were I record.

I am replaying a show from August 2013 and I hope you like it.

I look forward to recording my show during the coming week.

Tom



No comments:

Post a Comment